Bay Area Driving Academy’s commitment to excellence ensures you are getting the VERY BEST driving instructors. As a result, every day our school strives in becoming an industry leader in the San Francisco Bay Area.
To begin with, CEO/Head Instructor, Carrie Lampman, selects all of our instructors through a detailed vetting process. In fact, the progression includes multiple rounds of interviews, background checks, and license certification validation. In effect, our vetting ensures we hire teachers with the highest level of knowledge-ability and professionalism.
Undoubtedly, our instructors exceed California DMV standards. For instance, all instructors, regardless of experience, take an additional 20 hours of required training. All instructors hold a current California DMV Driving Instructor License.
Our top-notch instructors are vetted to all possess the following…
-  Educator’s Personality & Passion
- Highly Patient, Friendly and Encouraging
- A Passion for Teaching
-  60-hour California DMV Driving Instructor Training Program
-  California DMV Driving Instructor License
- Requiring Renewal and Training Every 3 Years
-  Additional 20-hour Positive Coaching Training by Head Instructor Carrie
-  Thorough Knowledge of Driving, including…
- California DMV Handbook
- Basic Car Mechanics
- Bay Area Driving Culture
-  Sharp Observational Skills
-  Clear and Strong Communication Skills
-  Meets all of the State of California DMV Requirements
MEET OUR INSTRUCTORS
Our pledge to you…
Always provide top-level customer service. And the highest level of driver training and education. In other words, comprehensive in-car driving courses that are a cut above the competition!
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) email and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.