Road Map for COVID-19 Safety
We are deeply committed to you, your health, and driver training success as we reopen our training vehicle doors. As a business, we are eager to move forward and get back on the road with our students. We want to do this while ensuring we are in compliance with regulations, as well as making sure we are socially responsible to our community.
DECEMBER 2020 UPDATE
In accordance with Executive Order N-33-20, issued by Governor Newsom, the California State Public Health Officer has designated a list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers to help state, local, tribal, and industry partners as they work to protect communities, while ensuring continuity of functions critical to public health and safety, as well as economic and national security.
Per the Executive Order, under Sector Index 6 – Highway and Motor Carrier, that the transportation systems sector is consider essential business. This include driving schools which fall under vehicle licensing systems.
All Essential Businesses are strongly encouraged to remain open. To the greatest extent feasible, Essential Businesses shall comply with Social Distancing and Mask Requirements. As such, Bay Area Driving Academy will remain open while adhering to all State health guidelines. Our calendar is currently open and you can schedule immediately.
Rest assured, our driving school is dedicated in providing a safe, reliable, and quality training each and every time. We have developed new guidelines to meet California State & local requirements, including, but not limited to:
- (A) All lessons will be private one-on-one (no piggybacking)
- (B) Properly equip cleaning supplies and PPE along with training for instructors to maintain a clean and sanitized training vehicle environment
- (C) Allocate additional time in scheduling appointments to allow the instructor to clean training vehicle immediately before and after each lesson
- (D) Training vehicles are sanitized immediately before and after each lesson
- (E) Training vehicles are equip with hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, and additional unused masks
- (F) Training vehicles will have at least two windows lowered to allow for fresh air flow and circulation
- (G) All students are required to wear a face mask
- (H) All driving instructors are required to wear a face covering including a face shield and mask during training
- (I) Instructors and students are required to self-certify they are clear of symptoms prior to appointments
- (J) Instructors and students must hand sanitize at the start of each lesson
For students that have requested refunds, our accounting department is reviewing requests and working on processing them as quickly as possible. We thank you in advance for your kind patience as we work on resolving your payment refund.
For rescheduling, you can do so directly via the confirmation email sent for the appointment. Simply click on “View Appointment Details” and then “Reschedule” to access the online calendar. Please note, if you like to choose a different instructor – you must first cancel the original appointment. After, you can schedule a new appointment accordingly.
Please email us with any additional questions and concerns. We will return all emails in order received during our normal office hours. Thank you again for your kind understanding and flexibility during these usual times. Please stay safe and healthy!
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) email and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.