Road Map for COVID-19 Safety
Welcome Back! We are deeply committed to you, your health, and driver training success as we reopen our training vehicle doors. As a business, we are eager to move forward and get back on the road with our students. We want to do this while ensuring we are in compliance with regulations, as well as making sure we are socially responsible to our community.
We resumed in-car driving lessons on Monday, July 13th, 2020. For previously canceled appointments, we will be following up with each student and providing a code which can be used to apply the credit(s) of the scheduled lesson(s) towards a new lesson time. Our calendars are now open and you can schedule immediately.
Rest assured, our driving school is dedicated in providing a safe, reliable, and quality training each and every time. We have developed new guidelines to meet California State & local requirements, including, but not limited to:
- (A) All lessons will be private one-on-one (no piggybacking)
- (B) Properly equip cleaning supplies and PPE along with training for instructors to maintain a clean and sanitized training vehicle environment
- (C) Allocate additional time in scheduling appointments to allow the instructor to clean training vehicle immediately before and after each lesson
- (D) Training vehicles are sanitized immediately before and after each lesson
- (E) Training vehicles are equip with hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, and additional unused masks
- (F) Training vehicles will have at least two windows lowered to allow for fresh air flow and circulation
- (G) All students are required to wear a face mask
- (H) All driving instructors are required to wear a face covering including a face shield and mask during training
- (I) Instructors and students are required to self-certify they are clear of symptoms prior to appointments
- (J) Instructors and students must hand sanitize at the start of each lesson
For students that have requested refunds, our accounting department is currently reviewing requests and working on processing them as quickly as possible. We thank you in advance for your kind patience as we work on resolving your payment refund.
Due to the backlog of emails/texts, you may experience a delayed response time to your inquiries. Not to worry, we will be getting back to everyone as soon as possible. Thank you again for your kind understanding during these usual times.
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) email and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.