Road Map for COVID-19 Safety
We are deeply committed to you, your health, and driver training success as we reopen our training vehicle doors. As a business, we are eager to move forward and get back on the road with our students. We want to do this while ensuring we are in compliance with regulations, as well as making sure we are socially responsible to our community.
The California Department of Public Health announced that as of March 23, 2021, county risk levels are as follow:
Santa Clara County is designated Orange Tier – Moderate Risk
San Mateo County is designated Yellow Tier – Minimal Risk
For more information of the risk levels, please visit the State of California the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
In addition with Executive Order N-33-20, the California State Public Health Officer has designated a list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers – including, under Sector Index 6 Highway and Motor Carrier, that the transportation systems sector is consider essential business. This include driving schools which fall under vehicle licensing systems.
Rest assured, our driving school is dedicated in providing a safe, reliable, and quality training each and every time. We have developed new guidelines to meet California State & local requirements, including, but not limited to:
- (A) All lessons will be private one-on-one (no piggybacking)
- (B) Properly equip cleaning supplies and PPE along with training for instructors to maintain a clean and sanitized training vehicle environment
- (C) Allocate additional time in scheduling appointments to allow the instructor to clean training vehicle immediately before and after each lesson
- (D) Training vehicles are sanitized immediately before and after each lesson
- (E) Training vehicles are equip with hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, and additional unused masks
- (F) Training vehicles will have at least two windows lowered to allow for fresh air flow and circulation
- (G) All students are required to wear a face mask
- (H) All driving instructors are required to wear a face covering including a face shield and mask during training
- (I) Instructors and students are required to self-certify they are clear of symptoms prior to appointments
- (J) Instructors and students must hand sanitize at the start of each lesson
California DMV has extended an additional 6 months for learner’s permits expiring through May 2021.This is to give students more time during the pandemic to complete the prerequisites needed for a provisional license. Including 6 hours of in-car instruction with a driving school and 50 hours of supervised practice.
You MUST go through the process of applying for your driver’s license again. You can do so online and will not be required to retake your written exam.
1. When prompt, “Real ID” or “Driver license”, you will select “Driver license.”
2. For backup, be sure to screenshot the confirmation number so you have it ready for your test day.
3. If you do not complete the application ahead of time, and if you forget any documents, then you will not be allow to take the behind-the-wheel test.
4. Be prepared to take a new photo.
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) email and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.