Our training vehicles are a part of Bay Area Driving Academy commitment to excellence. This includes the education program and tools we utilize to instruct like our training vehicles. Continually we strive to ensure 100% safety and performance of all our vehicles.
All training vehicles are automatic Honda Civic Hybrids with an extra brake and mirror for the instructor. In addition, we carry comprehensive commercial auto insurance. So our students are FULLY covered during each lesson.
All of our well-maintained and modern vehicles include:
- Safety First Inspection & Maintenance Program
- Pass the Annual California DMV Vehicle Inspection
- Modern vehicle fleet (each car is always less than 10 years old)
- Guaranteed to be clean and tidy at all times – we take pride in our vehicles!
- GPS Tracker equipped – real-time monitoring for maximum safety
- Thinking Green: we only use Honda Civic Hybrids
- Never marked with embarrassing signage
None of our training vehicles are marked or plastered with company signage. In fact, it looks like every other car on the road. And it’s how we want it! The program and courses are designed to apply the practical theory of driver education and the DMV Handbook into practice.
The applying of what was learned during driver education in real-life situations make the information easier to understand. And the value of information is shown by real-life examples during training.
Relevance is a major component of many motivational models. Particularly important if learners’ experiences can be used as a basis for new learning. The program and courses are designed to build your confidence and help you become a safe and capable driver in the real world. We believe exposing our students to the true realities of driving in San Francisco Bay Area will better prepare them.
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) email and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.