Bay Area Driving Academy is committed to excellence and that includes the the education program and tools we utilize to instruct. We understand that our vehicles are your classrooms, therefore we continually strive to ensure 100% safety and performance of our vehicles.
We use automatic Honda Civic Hybrids, and each car has an extra brake and mirror for the instructor. We also have full commercial auto insurance coverage on our vehicles, so our students are FULLY covered during each lesson. In addition, our company is also bonded and insured for further protection to you.
All of our well-maintained and modern vehicles include:
- Safety First! Detailed Inspections & Maintenance Program
- Passed Annual California DMV Vehicle Inspection
- Modern vehicle fleet (each car is always less than 10 years old)
- Guaranteed to be clean and tidy at all times – we take pride in our vehicles!
- GPS Tracker equipped – real-time monitoring for maximum safety
- Thinking Green: we only use Honda Civic Hybrids
- Video Dash-Cam equipped (coming soon!)
None of our training vehicles are marked or plastered with company signage. In fact, it looks like every other car on the road and it’s how we want it! Our program and courses are designed to apply practical theory of driver education and the DMV Handbook into practice. The applications of theoretical material in real-life situations make the information easier to understand, and that the relevance of information is demonstrated by real-life examples.
Relevance is a major component of many motivational models and particularly important if learners’ experiences can be used as a basis for new learning. Our program and courses are designed to build your confidence and help you become a safe and capable driver in the real world. We believe exposing our students to the true realities of driving in San Francisco Bay Area will better prepare them.
Our pledge to you – always provide top-level customer service and highest level of driver training and education. Personal one-on-one in-car driving lessons that is a cut-above the competition!
with our online appointment system:
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) contact information and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.