Bay Area Driving Academy’s commitment to excellence and in being an industry leader ensures you are getting the VERY BEST driving instructors available in San Francisco Bay Area. Our instructors are hand selected by our very own CEO/Head Instructor Carrie Lampman through a highly vetted process to ensure the highest level of knowledge-ability and professionalism. All of our instructors exceed DMV standards and possess a current California State Driving Instructor License.
Our top-notch instructors all possess the following qualifications:
- “Educator” Personality – all instructors are highly patient, friendly and encouraging
- Completed a 60 hour California DMV licensed driving instructor training program along with passing and obtaining a California DMV Driving Instructor License (with required additional hours of training and renewal every 3 years).
- Completed 12+ hour Program Objectives: Training of Positive Reinforcement and Coaching Techniques as developed by our CEO/Head Instructor Carrie Lampman (8 plus year industry veteran)
- DMV Requirement
- Possess thorough knowledge of California traffic laws and DMV handbook
- Possess sharp observational skills, basic knowledge of car mechanics, and understanding Bay Area driving culture
- Possess clear and strong communication skills
Meet Our Instructors:
For current reviews, visit:
Our pledge to you – always provide top-level customer service and the highest level of driver training and education. Personal one-on-one in-car driving lessons that are a cut above the competition!
with our online appointment system:
[Palo Alto, Stanford, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Saratoga, Santa Clara, San Jose]
[Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Foster City, San Mateo]
- Have Questions? Rather schedule with a person?
- Simply email us for quickest response:
- 877-831-9882 | 669-232-3668
Kindly provide your (1) name, (2) contact information and (3) if you’re interested in our TEEN or ADULT program. One of our friendly customer service agents will assist you with information and scheduling as soon as possible.